How do I purchase a Branded Listing?
1. Select the “Listings” tab in the left column on your business profile.2. Enter the address of any one of your active listings. If Nextdoor syndicates your listings, all of your active listings should appear.
If you’re not seeing your listings on Nextdoor, click here to learn why.
3. If all of the listings that appear are yours, click ‘Confirm’. If some listings are missing or inaccurate, please contact our dedicated real estate support team.
4. After claiming your listing, choose which plan makes the most sense for you.
- Branded Listings are sold in bulk packages of either one, four, or six listings per month. Purchase the plan that corresponds to the average number of active listings you typically have at any given time. Refunds are not issued for any unused Branded Listings.
- If you typically have more than six active listings at a time, you may purchase multiple plans to accommodate your desired number of branded listings through separate transactions.
- Plans are sold on a semi-annual (6-month) or annual (12-month) basis, with annual plans receiving a 10% discount, and are billed in full immediately.
5. Once you choose your desired plan, click “Select.”
6. On the payment page, enter your card number, expiration date, security code, name on the card, and billing ZIP code.
7. Once you click ‘Submit order,’ your listings will immediately become branded. An invoice that reflects this charge will arrive in your email inbox for your records.
8. If you have more active listings than your plan accommodates -- for example, if you have five active listings but purchased the enhanced plan that only brands four, please return to the Listings tab of your Business Page to select which four you would like to brand. You may change which of your listings are branded at any time through the Listings tab.
Branded Listings are purchased on an annual and semi-annual basis. Read about the cancellation policy.
What are branded listings?
Real Estate Listings on Nextdoor
Who can see my listings on Nextdoor?