What is a Neighborhood Sponsorship?
Members of Nextdoor are real people with verified addresses, so you know your brand is being seen by residents of the community in which you’re active. Nextdoor is an ideal place for real estate agents to build authentic connections with residents directly in their communities.
Neighborhood Sponsorship is not exclusive. Up to five real estate agents may purchase a Neighborhood Sponsorship within the same ZIP area.
What can I expect from a Neighborhood Sponsorship?
Neighborhood Sponsorship offers the following benefits for real estate agents:
- Ad placements serve to build brand awareness within the community.
- Posting as a Neighborhood Sponsor allows you to begin a conversation with neighbors, highlighting your expertise. You can post twice a month into the newsfeed, and list up to four open houses a month.
- Sponsoring agents are top of mind for residents as they make their next real estate decision.
- Members can ask sponsors direct questions, allowing sponsors to build authentic relationships with members of their community.
- Responding to questions from neighbors allows agents to demonstrate their knowledge to the entire neighborhood.
- The members being served your sponsorship are verified residents of the ZIP area you purchased.
To purchase a Neighborhood Sponsorship, click here.
How many real estate agents can sponsor any given ZIP code?
Tracking your Neighborhood Sponsorships
How is Nextdoor different from a neighborhood mailing list?
Where do my ads show up when I purchase a Neighborhood Sponsorship?
Why am I not seeing my Neighborhood Sponsorship ad?
Who can see my Neighborhood Sponsorship ads? How can I see them if I don't live in the ZIP code I've sponsored?
What is the payment process for Neighborhood Sponsorships?